To ensure a successful implementation by meeting the client’s requirements and expectations, advising on the impacts of their decisions, guiding the client on the options within the product, providing best practices and driving adoption.
- Strong functional knowledge of SuccessFactors overall solution and the system architecture especially Employee Central, Onboarding and Recruitment
- Able to lead workshops and translate business requirements into system configuration, creating a solution design in line with best practice.
- Manage the projects and appropriate documentation in line with SAP methodology but able to work in Agile way.
- Support and provide best practice advice to the customer during UAT and data migration.
- Ensure understanding of project economics and deliver to timescales.
- Regularly update and maintain product knowledge
1. Required Experience
- Experienced HR practitioner or HRIS specialist
- Associate Certification required, Employee Central, Onboarding 1.0 / 2.0 and Recruiting. Professional Certification desirable
- Proven track record of at least two successful implementations, or is an HRIS specialist who is responsible for the system administration, preferably in Employee Central, ONB and Recruitment (preferably SuccessFactors)
- Knowledge of HR systems from a process and systems process perspective
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of interfacing with and influencing key stakeholders and colleagues
- Proactive & persistent, able to work autonomously and escalate appropriately
- Very organised with strong ability to prioritise
- Confident in delegation & chasing others to complete actions
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and engage colleagues
- Approachable, flexible and respectful to customer and colleagues whilst maintaining the integrity of the delivery
- Flexible with work hours to meet the needs of stakeholders
- Competent understanding of Human Resources information systems
- Excellent communicator that is able to lead workshops, engage with stake holders at all levels and able to lead the customer through the whole implementation journey