Smart Start from Jigsaw Cloud
Attract and retain top talent by creating excellent employee experiences, with our SAP SuccessFactors packaged solution for small and mid-sized businesses.Book your Value Assessment
We developed Smart Start to suit the needs, and budgets, of small and midsize businesses.
Our SAP Qualified Partner Package Solution is a world-class, hire-to-retire Human Experience Management solution that combines SAP SuccessFactors cloud technology with Jigsaw Cloud’s HR expertise and industry best practices. Smart Start gives you an ‘out of the box’ SAP SuccessFactors deployment in a matter of weeks – and from as little as the price of a cup of coffee per user per month!
Attract and onboard top talent
Businesses must compete to attract highly skilled employees and recruitment can be difficult and time-consuming. Smart Start makes it faster and more efficient:
- Streamlined and intelligent search, sourcing and management of resources across internal and external resource pools for faster time-to-staff
- Approve new candidates and create requisitions anytime from anywhere via mobile devices
Boost employee performance
People are the key assets for your business, so keeping them motivated and appropriately rewarded is key to achieving the company’s goals:
- Deliver compensation plans that motivate employees and align with key business objectives
- Link employee performance into overall objectives and the wider goals of the business
Jigsaw showed us SuccessFactors in action, and we knew it was right for our company, but we wanted to start with just the essential modules. Smart Start was the perfect solution – it met immediate needs, but gave us room to scale as our company grows.
Develop and retain high performers
Highly skilled staff are often ambitious and at risk of being poached by rival firms, so developing and keeping hold of talent is crucial:
- Get an accurate, up-to-date assessment of talent across the company on a single screen for succession planning
Identify skills gaps for training and recruitment strategies
- Managers can easily identify top talent and take steps to nurture and keep them through coaching and development which they can plan and monitor on the system
Have the right skills for current & future projects
When creating teams to work on projects, often across a diverse global workforce, being able to source the right mix of skills quickly is key:
- See skill and competency levels across the business to identify the best people for the job and any skills gaps for training and recruiting strategies
- Accurately monitor and manage compliance, retraining, certification and professional development in line with proven best practices and country-specific regulations
- Have a single record of truth for the entire organisation which empowers HR to create talent pools to protect the organisation’s future
We’ve also developed a Smart Start offering for professional services firms.
Find out more including a video showcase and infographic here.Learn more
People drive the business in professional services, so keeping them engaged, happy and motivated is key to success.
We provide the software and services to help you achieve this, including workshops, training and advice.
Contact us for a value assessment
Request a call from one of our Smart Start implementation experts who can provide you with more information and an assessment of your organisation within the system.