Welcome, train, engage and retain your people wherever they are based.
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding
Competition for talent remains high but securing candidates during the recruiting process is only the first step. Today’s new hires expect a convenient, welcoming, and inclusive onboarding experience. And if those expectations aren’t met, they are willing and quick to look elsewhere.
Research by Glassdoor found that organisations with a strong onboarding process improve new hire retention by 82 percent and productivity by over 70 percent. So, the SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding module has been developed to welcome, train, engage and retain your new employees.
With many organisations expected to do more with less, there’s a heightened need to get your new hires up to speed and effectively contributing as soon as possible. So, it’s crucial to have a well-tuned, consistent, and inclusive onboarding process in place for both onsite and remote workers. SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding allows you to extend onboarding beyond the basics of paperwork and admin to provide a personalised, welcoming, and positive experience that can be offered at scale.
At Jigsaw Cloud our team of HR consultants have a wealth of experience and knowledge of all aspects HR and fully appreciate the need in the current climate to offer a more human focused welcome to a business, especially for those organisations using remote and hybrid working models.
Why choose Jigsaw Cloud as your SAP SuccessFactors partner?
Jigsaw Cloud’s expertise and knowledge in implementation, integration, consultancy, and ongoing support for SAP SuccessFactors since 2004 allows us to add value at every stage. Ahead of project kick off we look to get under the skin of your business and will review the following elements of your Onboarding to ensure all are considered.
Your current onboarding program.
How your onboarding differs (or needs to) based on location, division, role.
Your new hire turnover rate in the first 90 days.
When are your hiring managers involved in the onboarding process.
What is in place to prepare new hires are for their first day.
How you manage the compliance requirements of hiring.
The tracking of the onboarding process.
Management of cross-boarding/internal hires and offboarding of departing employees.
How can SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding meet the demands of your business?
How it helps
How can SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding help?
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding is a cloud-based solution that enables you to efficiently manage a variety of onboarding programs and employee transitions in a single solution wherever your new hires are located, including:
- Pre Day-One
- Cross boarding
This comprehensive onboarding solution delivers personalised and comprehensive experiences to help ensure timelycompliance, increase new hire engagement, and aid time to full productivity – which combined offers a positive startfor anyone joining your organisation. And research shows that 69% of employees who have a positive onboarding experience are more likely to remain with their employer for three years (HCI).
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding will
- Provide a welcoming, inclusive, and productive new hire experience
- Ensure compliance and overall program completion
- Improve efficiency for your HR onboarding teams and hiring managers
- Extend onboarding programs beyond paperwork to speed time to full productivity
- Easily integrate with other SAP SuccessFactors modules
- Streamline employee movement with crossboarding, offboarding and rehires
- Track performance and impact on your key business metrics
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding offers
- Pre-day 1 and new hire portal experience for direct access to all information and required/optional tasks (accessible from any device via responsive UIs).
- Guided digital data review and form completion with e-signature.
- Connection tasks including buddy assignment, people to meet, prescheduled meetings.
- Onboarding dashboard and checklist for visibility and tracking of new hire tasks.
- Offboarding checklist with knowledge transfer plans, asset tracking plus more.
- A process variant option for admins to create program sequencing
- Support for Onboarding, Crossboarding, Offboarding, Rehire, Remote
SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding resolves the specific challenges of remote onboarding.
Onboarding a new hire remotely isn’t easy. With new working relationships to form, new systems, and processes to learn, and people to impress – all while working from home. And it doesn’t help when they’ve no idea what they can expect or have little chance to prepare.
With SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding module your new hires can learn their company’s systems and meet their teams in advance with preboarding, accelerating their time to full productivity.
Let SAP SuccessFactors Onboarding and Jigsaw Cloud allow your organisation to welcome, train, engage and retain your people wherever they are based.