To ensure a successful implementation of SuccessFactors HR Systems Modules. Meeting the client’s requirements and expectations, advising on the impacts of their decisions, guiding the client on the options within the product, providing best practices and driving adoption.
SAP/SuccessFactors are the world leader in Payroll Systems and are about to launch a Cloud-Only Payroll System that has been developed from the ground up. The product builds extensively from SAP’s extensive knowledge and experience in this market and we are now looking for an ambitious Payroll consultant to build our implementation capability.
You will be part of an intimate, collaborative and dynamic SuccessFactors professional services team that is highly regarded and has won many prestigious awards. You will bring all the characteristics and functional knowledge to this role and will be given the support, time, and opportunity to acquire your SuccessFactors Payroll certifications and develop your implementation knowledge and expertise. We are looking for the right character that we can develop technically and go on to ultimately lead a practice. Your package will be aligned with your experience and market rate.
- Strong functional knowledge of SuccessFactors individual modules or overall solution and the system architecture.
- Able to lead workshops’ capture business and functional requirements and translate requirements into system configuration, creating a solution design in line with best practice and customer needs.
- Work with Jigsaw’s project management team to deliver against timelines and within deadlines. Produce required documentation in line with defined project methodologies eg Agile.
- Support and provide best practice advice to the customer during UAT and data migration.
- Ensure understanding of project economics and deliver to timescales.
- Regularly update and maintain functional, consulting, commercial and product knowledge.
1. Required Experience
- Experienced HR practitioner and/or HRIS specialist
- Knowledge of HR systems from a functional process and systems process perspective
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organisational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of interfacing with and influencing key stakeholders and colleagues
- Passion, integrity, and expertise in your professional approach.
- Proactive & persistent, able to work autonomously and escalate appropriately.
- Very organised with strong ability to prioritise.
- Confident in delegation & chasing others to complete actions.
- Strong communicator with the ability to influence and engage colleagues.
- Approachable, flexible, and respectful to customer and colleagues whilst maintaining the integrity of the delivery.
- Flexible with work hours to meet the needs of stakeholders.
- Competent understanding of Human Resources information systems
- Excellent communicator that can lead workshops, engage with stake holders at all levels and able to lead the customer through the whole implementation journey
3. Desirable Experience
- Associate/Professional Certification HRIS
- Experience of HRIS implementation either customer or supplier side.
- An ambition to develop and grow into a SuccessFactors Implementation Expert.
Jigsaw Cloud Ltd is an award-winning SAP/SuccessFactors Gold Partner and market leader in the provision of SuccessFactors to the Mid-Market. As a Gold Partner we are renowned for our unique capability of delivering high quality solutions that are fit-for-purpose, flexible and scalable and competitive.